Join Jerry Story & Tony Oxendine
For The Best Germany & Austria Tour Ever!
Sept. 15 – 29, 2020
` Tony Kim Jerry Kristy
After 25 years, this tour could be our last. You don’t want to miss it with top callers Jerry and Tony. Pack your bags just once and stay in the small alpine village of Grassau located on the edge of the Bavarian Alps between Munich and Salzburg. Tour during the day and, time allowing, be home in time to dance after dinner. This is the tour of a lifetime.
Two weeks filled with square dancing fun!
Dance with host callers Jerry Story, Tony Oxendine & Tom Crisp every day. The Bavarian village of Grassau is located about 1.5 hours south of Munich and is considered one of the most beautiful places on the planet. Southern Bavaria offers spectacular mountain views, luscious green countryside and friendly local people with proud traditions. This is not your typical rushed whirlwind European tour, dragging suitcases on and off busses daily with endless city bus tours. During the entire tour, you’ll stay in one modern Bavarian hotel with private shower right in the center of our adopted village of Grassau. This is where we will eat most of our meals and tour to local places of interest. This vacation allows plenty of time to enjoy the very best of Southern Germany and parts of Austria. We have our own private area in the hotel. We’ll also visit local square dance clubs, a fun time for all even if you don’t dance. You’ll experience a personalized guided tour with your friends at one super low price with nearly everything included.
Here is some of what you get:
- Personally escorted vacation with expert travel guides and national callers
- Round trip airfare from most US international airports
- Two full weeks in the village of Grassau
- Modern Bavarian hotel all rooms with private shower
- Choice of Pension Vacation Apartments
- All ground transportation by luxurious motor-coach with WC
- Free admission to places of interest listed & all square dancing
- Full European breakfast buffet everyday
- All dinners included except two.
- Visit the world famous Munich Hofbrauhaus
- City tours in Salzburg, Munich & Innsbruck
- Oberammergau – the wood carving capital
- Local Farmers’ Museum
- Alpine ski lift ride
- Traditional Bavarian Schuhplattler Show
- Boat trip on Lake Chiemsee
- Neuschwanstein & Herren Island Castles
- Berchtesgaden Salt Mines
- Salzburg Mozart Dinner Concert
- Experience the Original Munich Oktoberfest
- Visit the Munich Dip-n-Divers, the Flying Dandelions and the Zugspitz-Promenaders Square Dance Clubs.
- Special Invitational Square Dance in the village.
- “Aufwiedersehen” Banquet and much more!